Neal Siedlecki - Principal
Lon Bosch - Vice Principal
Andrea Finlay - Administrative Assistant
Cheryl Aasman - Administrative Assistant
6 - 9
View our School 3 Year Plan
Notre Dame Academy believes that Catholic education is a ministry that is at the heart of the Church.
In our ministry, we value and celebrate:
- Teaching and living our Catholic faith.
- Our Catholic traditions.
- Our ability to offer a full range of educational programs for all students.
- The uniqueness of each child. (That each child is special)
Get In The Game
(Get involved in all aspects of your schooling.)
Get In The Game
(Get involved in all aspects of your schooling )
Enhancing Student Learning through ... school improvement and faith development
Student/Staff Relations: The Notre Dame community will foster positive relationships that are safe, caring, and enthusiastic.
Catholic Education: Daily we strive to live the beliefs of our Catholic faith enhanced by prayer, celebrations, and service.
Variety of Programs and Activities: Notre Dame Academy will offer a wide variety of programs and activities for all students to enhance learning.
Excellence in Education: Through the use of teamwork and technology students will be encouraged to strive for excellence in all learning activities and programs.
Teamwork Approach: Students, staff, parents and community working together to build a positive and supportive learning environment.
Download 2018 - 2019 School Supply Lists
Programs and Services
Sports Academy Programming
Facts and Figures
- Grade 6 through 9 Catholic School
- Sports Academy Programming – Baseball, Golf, Hockey and Soccer
- School Sports Teams – Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton, Track and Field and Golf
- 20,000 Sq. Ft. Recreation Centre (Equivalent to three NCAA size gymnasiums. Including an indoor elevated running track.)
- 10,000 Sq. Ft. YMCA Fitness Centre
- Indoor and Outdoor Fitness Centres
- Indoor Golf Simulator, Skating Treadmill and Indoor and Outdoor Batting Cages onsite
- Outdoor community patio and gathering area
- MHC Partnership offering a Shop Program – Woodworking, Welding and Plumbing
- Robotics Centre
- Full Foods Cooking Lab Facility
- Library and Computer Centre
- Technology Equipped Classrooms (including SMARTBoards and ceiling mounted projectors. Breakout Rooms between classrooms.)
- Community Partnerships with:
- Medicine Hat College
- Flaman Fitness