Notre Dame Academy believes that Catholic education is a ministry that is at the heart of the Church.
In our ministry, we value and celebrate:
- Teaching and living our Catholic faith.
- Our Catholic traditions.
- Our ability to offer a full range of educational programs for all students.
- The uniqueness of each child. (That each child is special)
In partnership with family, Church, and community, we provide Catholic Education of the highest quality to our students.
A Gospel-centered community committed to:
- Learning Excellence
- Christian Service
- Living Christ
"Showing the face of Christ to all."
Enhancing Student Learning through ... school improvement and faith development
Registration guidelines for Notre Dame Academy: These do not apply to grade 5 students at our feeder school St. Patrick's (in order of the following priorities)
- Catholic students from attendance boundaries.
- Catholic students wishing to access the Sports Academy* from outside attendance boundaries (transportation provided).
- Catholic students outside attendance boundaries (not accessing the Sports Academy) (transportation NOT provided).
- Non resident (Non-Catholic) students from attendance boundaries.
- Non resident (Non-Catholic) students outside attendance boundaries wishing access to sports academy (transportation provided).
- Non resident (Non-Catholic) students outside attendance boundaries (not accessing the Sports Academy) (transportation NOT provided).
In the above scenario, students who fall within categories 4-5-6 would only be accepted if all of the following criteria are met:
- ... does the school have a program for the child?
- ... does the school have sufficient space for the child?
- ... do the parents of the child agree that their child will be taught a Catholic Christian educational programming and do the parents guarantee that their child will participate fully in all activities including mandatory religion courses and all religious celebrations?
Sports Academy tuition to be determined based on the following:
- Number of participants
- Transportation costs
- Instructional and facility costs
For further information please call the school @ 403-527-5118
- Grade 6 through 9 Catholic School
- 20,000 Sq. Ft. Recreation Centre ( Equivalent to three NCAA size gymnasiums. Including an indoor elevated running track.)
- 10,000 Sq. Ft. YMCA Fitness Centre
- Outdoor community patio and gathering area (Kitchen and Bathroom facilities)
- Band/Drama area opening to common area
- CTS Lab including 15 modules (Digital Video Editing Green Room)
- Library with adjoining Information Service Lab (Breakout Study Room, Security System and Computer Pods)
- Technology Equipped Classrooms (including SMARTBoards and ceiling mounted projectors. Breakout Rooms between classrooms.)
- Future additions to Complex: Pool, rink, public middle school, etc)